Article 1 (Personal information)
"Personal information" refers to "personal information" as defined in the Personal Information Protection Law, and is information about living individuals, such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, contact information, etc. included in the information. Information that can identify a specific individual by the description etc. and information that can identify a specific individual from the relevant information alone such as appearance, fingerprint, voiceprint data, and insurer number of health insurance certificate (personal identification information) ..
Article 2 (How to collect personal information)
We may ask for personal information such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, email address, bank account number, credit card number, driver's license number, etc. when the user registers for use. In addition, information related to transaction records and payments made between users and business partners, including personal information of users, includes our business partners (information providers, advertisers, advertisement distribution destinations, etc.) It may be collected from "partners").
Article 3 (Purpose of collecting and using personal information)
The purposes for which we collect and use personal information are as follows.
- For the provision and operation of our services
- To answer inquiries from users (including verification of identity)
- To send e-mails about new features, updates, campaigns, etc. of the service you are using, and other services provided by our company.
- For maintenance, important notices, etc. to contact you as needed
- To allow users to view, change, delete, and view usage status of their own registration information.
- To charge the user a usage fee for a paid service
- Purpose incidental to the above purpose of use
Article 4 (Change of purpose of use)
- The Company shall change the purpose of use of personal information only when it is reasonably recognized that the purpose of use is related to that before the change.
- If the purpose of use is changed, the changed purpose shall be notified to the user or announced on this website by the method prescribed by the Company.
Article 5 (Provision of personal information to a third party)
- We will not provide personal information to a third party without the prior consent of the user, except in the following cases. However, this does not apply when permitted by the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations.
- When it is necessary to protect the life, body or property of a person and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person.
- When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the sound development of children, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person.
- When it is necessary for a national institution or a local public body or a person entrusted with it to cooperate in carrying out the affairs stipulated by laws and regulations, obtaining the consent of the person will hinder the performance of the affairs.
- When the following matters are announced or announced in advance and the Company notifies the Personal Information Protection Commission
- Include provision to third parties in the purpose of use
- Items of data provided to third parties
- Means or methods of provision to a third party
- Stop providing personal information to third parties at the request of the person
- How to accept the request of the person
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, in the following cases, the information is provided to a third party.
- When we outsource all or part of the handling of personal information to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use
- When personal information is provided due to business succession due to merger or other reasons
- When personal information is used jointly with a specific person, the fact, the items of personal information used jointly, the scope of the joint use person, the purpose of use of the user When the name or name of the person responsible for the management of the personal information is notified to the person in advance or placed in a state where the person can easily know.
Article 6 (Disclosure of personal information)
- When requested by the person to disclose personal information, we will disclose it to the person without delay. However, if the disclosure falls under any of the following, we may not disclose all or part of it, and if we decide not to disclose it, we will notify you to that effect without delay. A fee of US$ 10.00 will be charged for each disclosure of personal information.
- When there is a risk of harming the life, body, property or other rights and interests of the person or a third party
- When there is a risk of significant hindrance to the proper implementation of our business
- When it violates other laws and regulations
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, in principle, we will not disclose information other than personal information such as history information and characteristic information.
Article 7 (Correction and deletion of personal information)
- If the user's personal information held by the Company is incorrect, the user shall correct, add or delete the personal information to the Company according to the procedure established by the Company (hereinafter referred to as "correction, etc."). ) The user can be charged.
- If we receive the request set forth in the preceding paragraph from the user and determine that it is necessary to respond to the request, we shall correct the personal information, etc. without delay.
- The Company will notify the user without delay when it makes corrections, etc. based on the provisions of the preceding paragraph, or when it decides not to make corrections, etc.
Article 8 (suspension of use of personal information, etc.)
- The Company suspends or deletes the use of personal information from the person because the personal information is handled beyond the scope of the purpose of use or because it was obtained by fraudulent means (hereinafter, "use". If you are asked to stop, etc.), we will carry out the necessary investigation without delay.
- If we determine that it is necessary to respond to the request based on the survey results in the preceding paragraph, we will suspend the use of the personal information without delay.
- If we suspend the use, etc. based on the provisions of the preceding paragraph, or if we decide not to suspend the use, we will notify the user without delay.
- Notwithstanding the preceding two paragraphs, if you have a large amount of expenses for suspension of use, etc., or if it is difficult to suspend the use, etc., you can take alternative measures necessary to protect the rights and interests of the user. If so, this alternative shall be taken.
- The contents of this policy may be changed without notifying the user, except for laws and regulations and other matters specified otherwise in this policy.
Article 10 (How we protect your Information?)
We recognize the importance of protecting and managing personal information. Any personal information provided will be treated with the utmost care and security. This article sets out some of the security measures in place.
We use a variety of physical and technical measures to keep personal information safe and prevent unauthorized access to, or use or disclosure of it. Electronic data and databases are stored on secure computer systems with control over access to information using both physical and electronic means. Our staff receives data protection training and there is a set of detailed security and data protection policies which colleagues are required to follow when handling personal information.
While we take all reasonable steps to ensure that personal information will be kept secure from unauthorized access, we cannot guarantee it will be secure during transmission by you to a website or other services, as we do not control that transmission. We make use of HTTPS (HTTP Secure) whereby the communication protocol is encrypted via Transport Layer Security (TLS) for secure communication over a computer network. In spite of all this, if the personal information does not remain secured due to any reason, the company is not responsible/liable for any damage, disadvantage or loss caused to anyone.
Article 11 (International Transfer of Data)
Due to the international nature of business and the technologies required, personal information may be accessed by our colleagues and third-party service providers from locations all around the world whose data protection laws may not be as extensive as those in regions such as the European Union.
We put in place appropriate protection to make sure your personal information remains adequately protected and is treated in line with this policy and applicable data protection laws.
Article 12 (Third Party Links)
Article 13 (Data Retention)
We will only retain personal information for as long as is necessary and as permitted by applicable laws.
We will retain personal information while we are using it, as described above. We may continue to retain it after we have ceased such uses for certain legitimate business purposes. For example, if you have opted out of marketing communications from us, we will retain limited details about you to ensure we can honor your opt-out request. We may also continue to retain your personal information to meet our legal requirements or to defend or exercise our legal rights.
The length of time for which we will retain your personal information will depend on the purposes for which we need to retain it. After we no longer need to retain your personal information, it will be deleted or securely destroyed.
Article 14 (Inquiry Window)
For inquiries regarding this policy, please contact the following.
Address: 19 / F On Hong Commercial Building 145 Hennessy Road Wanchai, Hong Kong
Company Name: MIYABI Enterprise, Ltd
Email Address: email@example.com